Tuesday, April 29, 2008

week 7 - Tagging, folksonomies, del.icio.us & LibraryThing

Just a short post will add more tomorrow as I left my notes at work (not that I had time to do anything at work - but I took the notes out of my wallet and sat them on my counter and that was it). Just added a widget for librarything search and a link to my librarything catalogue. Tried to add the widget yesterday but it didn't work. I must have clicked on the right thing today as it is there now. Maybe I am learning things! My school computer course is progressing well, although I didn't get anything done in the school holidays because I was concentrating on my library computer course lol. It took what little spare time I had to work my way through week 7. It seems as though week 8 will not be as taxing. Just as well because now my brother in law (B-I-L) is in hospital as well and has traded places with M-I-L. She has come back to Lithgow hospital and B-I-L is has gone to intensive care at Nepean. They literally traded places in the ambulance.

No comments: