Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I have been exploring delicious tonight. I've set up an account and exported and edited my favourites from my computer onto delicious. I have tagged a couple of taekwondo sites and set up 2 bundles. I think creating a link tonight is a bit much lol. It is 1 am and I am going to visit MIL in Nepean in the morning so that is enough homework for now. She has had what amounts to an artificial shoulder joint replacement as the damage to her arm was too great to heal on it's own. I will be in Kingswood Thursday, Ingleburn Friday for my daughter's birthday and Dapto Saturday for a memorial service for my Aunty Heather. In between I will be returning to home with 2 or 3 hours travelling time each way. Last Sunday was my oldest son's birthday and Tuesday was my niece's birthday. Thursday is also my sister's 32nd wedding anniversary (she got married the same year as I did) - hope I remember to ring her. My colleague/friend Di has been playing with mashups and I hope to catch up to her soon as it looks like a ton of fun.

No comments: