Saturday, March 22, 2008

happy easter

it seems a while since I last posted. I had trouble finding time and concentration for week 4 (rss feeds) and I promised myself I'd look at it this weekend. I actually started week 5 (wikis) without finishing week 4 so I hope that as long as all weeks are completed by the end that it doesn't matter if they are done slightly out of order. The easter weekend is flying by and it's Sunday already. I have both my boys home (1 from Canberra and the other just back from 2 years in Canada). I will go to Campbelltown on Monday to visit my daughter and that's the end of the weekend. Tuesday night is my school computer class as well. I have finished Year 11 computers and am currently working on Year 12 as well as Computers for business. Hope to find more time this week for homework, but I doubt it lol.

No comments: